LeBron James’ has an impressive record and performances in conference finals throughout his career, both in the Eastern Conference and Western Conference. LeBron’s ability to consistently reach the conference finals and his success in those series highlight his status as one of the greatest players in NBA history. Here is a look at some of his top 10 Playoff performances.
1. Game 6, 2012 Eastern Conference Finals: LeBron scored 45 points, grabbed 15 rebounds, and dished out 5 assists to help the Miami Heat defeat the Boston Celtics and force a Game 7.
2. Game 7, 2013 NBA Finals: LeBron had a triple-double with 37 points, 12 rebounds, and 4 assists, leading the Heat to a victory over the San Antonio Spurs and securing his second NBA Championship.
3. Game 6, 2016 NBA Finals: Facing elimination against the Golden State Warriors, LeBron recorded a triple-double with 41 points, 11 rebounds, and 8 assists, guiding the Cleveland Cavaliers to a Game 7 and eventually winning the championship.
4. Game 5, 2007 Eastern Conference Finals: In a series-clinching victory against the Detroit Pistons, LeBron scored 48 points, including 29 of the last 30 points for the Cavaliers, carrying his team to the NBA Finals.
5. Game 1, 2018 NBA Finals: LeBron tallied 51 points, 8 rebounds, and 8 assists against the Golden State Warriors, becoming the first player in NBA history to score 50+ points in a Finals game and yet lost due to a controversial ending.
6. Game 7, 2016 NBA Finals: In the decisive game against the Warriors, LeBron notched a triple-double with 27 points, 11 rebounds, and 11 assists, delivering Cleveland its first-ever NBA Championship.
7. Game 6, 2018 Eastern Conference Finals: LeBron registered 46 points, 11 rebounds, and 9 assists, carrying the Cavaliers to a victory over the Boston Celtics, forcing a Game 7 and advancing to the NBA Finals.
8. Game 2, 2009 Eastern Conference Finals: LeBron scored 49 points, grabbed 8 rebounds, and provided 6 assists against the Orlando Magic, helping the Cavaliers secure a crucial victory.
9. Game 2, 2012 Eastern Conference Semifinals: LeBron exploded for 40 points, 18 rebounds, and 9 assists against the Indiana Pacers, leading the Heat to a victory in a closely contested game.
10. Game 5, 2018 Eastern Conference Finals: LeBron scored 44 points, grabbed 5 rebounds, and dished out 3 assists to guide the Cavaliers to a crucial victory over the Boston Celtics, keeping their playoff hopes alive.